Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's see what all the hub-bub is about

Any of you who know me, knows that I hate the Watchmen. Ok, I feel a geek sniper aiming in on me now.

Maybe it's because I read it so long after it came out, I feel current writers are taking what Moore did to higher and better levels. Or maybe I prefer more superheros in my super hero books. Or maybe I just like good books and so many have been persuaded over the years to say this is a great book when it's really not.

Either way, I don't like Watchmen. I do like when people tell me the story and what it's all about and the intricacies inside the book, but I couldn't even stay awake reading Watchmen. Instead of Ambien, I'd read a few pages of Watchmen and I'd be out like a light.

Never the less, this weekend on HBO is the movie's big premier. I've already got it set to record. I'm sure there are some really good points and I'm a fan of Zack Snyder so in a way I am looking forward to watching the Watchmen. The long asked question will be answered this Saturday. Who watches the Watchmen, well... the BEAR will be. I'll let you know how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment